Affiliate links in this post will be clearly marked with a * and if you click one of these links I will earn a discount or receive payment.
Wow! We are finally in December! In some ways this year has flown by, and in others, with regards to the amount of work I wanted to achieved, and haven’t, it has dragged. Still, Happy December! I hope this month brings everything that you, and I, want it to be. For me I mostly just want a nice break from work, some good food and lots of family time really. Anyway, here are my Aims for December 2019.
Home aims for December 2019
- Meal plan all month. I’ll be using my mealtime inspiration post to remind me of some of our favourite dinners.
- Try 3 new recipes. I’m loving having a new *multi-cooker and would like to try some new pressure cooker recipes and perfect a couple I’ve already tried.
- Get photos up from my side of the bed.
- Decorate my office.
- Measure up/decide on shelving for our bedroom. We may not order it just yet but I want to be prepared at least as we will need things to be custom made to the specific sizes we need and I expect that will be a bit expensive.
Financial aims for December 2019
- Come in under £350 for December groceries. Including alcohol & festive purchases. I’ve upped the budget for December as we will be enjoying some nice treats I’m sure!
- Start a house purchase fees fund. I’m just going to make a small start and round up my bank account and transfer this over every day or two.
- Make money from matched betting. Again, as per the last month or two, I don’t expect to make lots, because I’m short on time.
- Add £150 to my Amazon account towards
Spring housepurchases. Perhaps a new BBQ or something similar, it’ll be nice to make a start so it is ‘free’ when we want to buy it.
Online aims for December 2019
- Boost affiliates by 10% compared to last December. I’ve got a few ideas for this – just need time to action things!
- Gain 10% more page views. As above really. Just need to stay focused.
- Re-purpose 5 old posts ready for January. I’m looking forward to this as I’ve really learned so much about blogging in the last year since I last did this!
- Create new Pinterest content for money boards. I’ve had some great tips from a friend recently and I’m hoping to put these into action. Basically – lots and lots of changing th
ings up this month!
Personal aims for December 2019
- Plan a trip away. Something nice to look forward to in the New Year.
- Exercise 3 times a week all month. I want to start walking more near home and doing more Nursery runs on foot.
- Have 5 days off this month, at least. I really need to spend some nice time relaxing, after the stress of moving and doing up our house etc.
So there you have it! My aims for December 2019. I’ve cut down, and removed a few I had decided on while writing this post. I really want to enjoy lots of time with family, relax more and just enjoy the festive season this year. I hope that December is a great month for you and remember you don’t have to go skint to show people around you that you love them. Take care!