AD. We’ve just returned from another week at Centerparcs. We never really get tired of visiting but as Daisy grows we are always looking for new ways to keep her happy on holiday. Keeping children happy on holiday might seem like an easy task before you head off. It isn’t unreasonable to assume that your children …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 32. I am married to Thomas and we have one daughter, Daisy Blue. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Very best air fryer chips recipe (fries & chunky chips too!)
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- Hello Instagram lovelies!
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- Air fryer potato wedges
- Read my Nutribullet iced coffee recipe - delicious and super easy!
- What to expect: Wearing a 24 hour blood pressure monitor
- How to cook rice in the slow cooker
- Dylon fabric dye - does it work? I answer your questions!
- Slow cooker hunters chicken
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.