This week I’m taking part in a new linky for the first time. I don’t remember ever taking part in a linky before but this one really caught my eye. I love making sure that I am being frugal as much as possible, without sacrificing having a nice life. This linky is sharing all of those fabulously frugal things that you do throughout the week. Some of them might be small but they soon add up! These are the Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week…
- Made a stuffed crust pizza. This was delicious, cheap and it kept us away from the takeaway. I topped it with chicken breast, peppers, spring onions and too much cheese. The dough rose spectacularly and the crust was HUGE! I made this using my Panasonic SD2501 bread maker which I absolutely love. This saved a small fortune compared to the takeaway that I really wanted!
- Printed photos in store at Boots. I can be quite lazy and usually I would just get photographs posted out to me. However, when I saw that there was a P&P charge of £2.99 I decided to go in store. It is SO busy at this time of year so I went early and it wasn’t too bad.
- Used Shopmium. While I was in Boots I picked up a few items that were free/discounted thanks to Shopmium. I got a few little dinners for Daisy and a few nice drinks for her too. I was then reimbursed most of the money that I spent. This got me back £10.05 and because I had referral credit (thanks readers!) I received extra reimbursement. You can get FREE chocolate when you use my code.
- Made gingerbread. I love gingerbread and it is around £2 for a small tube of dough. I decided to make my own for around half the cost. It was delicious and I had great fun too. Very festive!
- Enjoyed a free Starbucks. Thanks to Zeek I was able to enjoy a free Starbucks. I could buy a £10 voucher for around £9 but then I had credit on there too (thanks again readers!). This allowed me to get a free Starbucks – it was all the more delicious! You can use my code to get a £10 voucher for under £5 – a bargain! They’ve got TONs of different vouchers on offer too. This was a LOVELY treat and well deserved after a week of working hard.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week