Here you will find all of the recipes that exist on Katykicker! This post is packed full of meal time inspiration that will help you plan your next dinner, or even just plan a whole week or month full of meals.
I’ve broken this post down in to categories, so if you’re here for a specific recipe it should be easy to find by just scrolling down to the category of your choice.
If you’re looking for something specific, but can’t find it, then be sure to reach out to me on my Instagram.
I am a HUGE fan of using the air fryer, so naturally this has to be my first category! Not knowing what to cook in an air fryer is something that brings 1,000s of people to this website every single week.
I’ve got a vast array of air fryer recipes, from the simple to the more time consuming. Personally I find that just about any frozen food can be improved by cooking it in the air fryer and the crispiness that it brings to food is only beaten by using the deep fat fryer, which I don’t really enjoy!
- Air fryer chips
- Air fryer loaded fries
- Cheese fries in the air fryer
- Apple chips in the air fryer
- Air fryer chicken nachos
- Mac and cheese in the air fryer
- Air fryer pasta bake
- Air fryer cheesy chips
- Diced potatoes in the air fryer
- Potato skins in the air fryer
- Air fryer hasselback potatoes
- Air fryer canned potatoes
- Hash browns in the air fryer and air fryer frozen hash browns
- Air fryer mashed potatoes and air fryer mashed potato balls
- Air fryer potato wedges and air fryer frozen potato wedges
- Jacket potatoes in the air fryer
- Air fryer sweet potato fries
- How to reheat quiche in an air fryer
- How to cook a pukka pie in the air fryer
- Air fryer pizza, air fryer tortilla pizza, air fryer pizza bagels, air fryer flatbread pizza and air fryer pizza rolls
- Sausages in the air fryer, air fryer sausage patties or air fryer brats (check out my best Bratwurst toppings)
- Pigs in blankets in the air fryer
- Air fryer sausage rolls
- Air fryer meatballs or air fryer sausage meatballs
- Burgers in the air fryer
- Bacon in the air fryer and air fryer turkey bacon
- Air fryer hunters chicken
- Air fryer frozen chicken burger
- Chicken tikka in the air fryer
- Chicken tenders in the air fryer
- Air fryer Nando’s bag and bake chicken
- Nando’s chicken in the air fryer
- Air fryer breaded chicken breast
- Chicken fries in the air fryer
- Air fryer peri peri chicken which I often turn into peri peri chicken pasta
- Air fryer cajun chicken
- Jerk chicken in the air fryer
- Chicken fajitas in the air fryer
- Air fryer BBQ chicken breast
- Air fryer chicken wings
- Chicken kebabs in the air fryer
- Air fryer frozen salmon
- Air fryer frozen fish sandwich
- Tortilla chips in the air fryer
- Air fryer bagel chips
- Cheese biscuits in the air fryer
- Air fryer grilled cheese
- Air fryer grilled ham and cheese
- Tuna panini in the air fryer
- Bread rolls in the air fryer
- Air fryer chocolate protein oats
- Toast in the air fryer
- Air fryer cheese crumpets
- Air fryer English muffins
- Cookies in the air fryer
- Frozen churros in the air fryer
- Air fryer peanut butter cookies
- Air fryer fruit scones
- Dessert pizza in the air fryer
- Air fryer smores
- How to make pain au chocolat in the air fryer
- Air fryer pizookie
- Pop tarts in the air fryer
- Air fryer frozen fish and chips – plus great sides for fish and chips
- Frozen chips in the air fryer
- Frozen chicken nuggets in the air fryer
- Air fryer frozen sweet potato fries
- Air fryer frozen onion rings
- Frozen french fries in the air fryer
- Frozen crinkle cut chips in the air fryer
- Air fryer frozen halloumi fries
- Roasted tomatoes in the air fryer
- Air fryer roasted tomato soup
- Rosemary chicken breast in the air fryer
- Air fryer chicken mini fillets
- Air fryer prawn toast
- Fish fingers in the air fryer
- Air fryer garlic bread
- Carrot fries in the air fryer
- Green beans in the air fryer
- Air fryer cauliflower cheese
- Grilled onions in the air fryer
- Air fryer parsnips
- Air fryer corn on the cob
- Tenderstem broccoli in the air fryer
- Best potato recipes – my favourite potato recipes!
- Air fryer potato recipes – all my air fryer potato recipes in one place!
- Air fryer chicken recipes – all my air fryer chicken recipes in one place!
- Vegetables in the air fryer – all my great vegetable recipes in one place!
- Air fryer side dishes – 30+ great ideas from me and other bloggers!
- Easy air fryer recipes for beginners
- Air fryer desserts – 20+ great desserts to make in your air fryer
- Tips for using your air fryer
- Air fryer pros and cons
As a busy working Mum of two my slow cooker is an absolutely must have item for dinnertime. It helps me to stay organised, and I can prepare dinner at an earlier time of the day, where things are a little less busy, and then enjoy a tasty hot meal.
Using the slow cooker is a great way to make cheap cuts of meat go a little more tender, and you can pack your dishes full of vegetables to save money too.
I love to batch prepare slow cooker meals, and freeze them, then defrost them overnight in the fridge before cooking them during the day.
- Slow cooker chicken casserole
- Beef enchilada mix in the slow cooker
- Beef keema curry in the slow cooker
- Slow cooker hunters chicken and what to serve with hunters chicken
- Slow cooker beef stroganoff
- Cottage pie in the slow cooker
- Slow cooker pulled pork
- Vegetarian lasagne in the slow cooker
- Slow cooker jacket potatoes
- Chorizo loaded potatoes in the slow cooker
- Slow cooker chicken curry
- Spaghetti bolognese in the slow cooker
- Slow cooker beef chilli
- Sausage cassoulet in the slow cooker
- Slow cooker sausage casserole
- Slow cooker chicken tikka masala
- Beef casserole in the slow cooker
- Slow cooker chicken saag curry
- Chicken nachos in the slow cooker
- Beef recipes in the slow cooker
- Chicken breast recipes in the slow cooker
- Easy slow cooker recipes
- Slow cooker tips
Roast dinner recipes
Having a roast dinner always feels like a big occasion in our house. We love to serve up a slow cooked cut of meat, such as beef or chicken, and then make homemade gravy using the stock that has been slow cooking all day.
For our roast dinner we love to make lots of items from scratch, so our dinner is packed full of flavour. I’ve got a selection of slow cooker, air fryer and oven cooked dishes here, all of which are delicious, frugal and packed full of flavour too!
- Slow cooker roast gammon
- Roast beef in the slow cooker – be sure to use the stock to make a beef gravy!
- Whole chicken in the slow cooker
- Air fryer baby carrots
- Carrots and parsnips in the air fryer
- Rosemary and garlic roast potatoes
- Ninja Foodi roast potatoes – be sure to check out my 5 tricks for crispy roast potatoes too!
- Air fryer roast potatoes and air fryer frozen roast potatoes
- Marmite roast potatoes
- Root vegetable mash
- Air fryer honey roast parnips
- Sage and onion stuffing
- Air fryer stuffing balls
- Air fryer frozen yorkshire puddings
- Onion gravy recipe
Ninja Foodi recipes
This is a new section – so you can expect to see more recipes in the coming months.
- Ninja air fryer recipes
- OL750UK Review
- Ninja Foodi accessories
- Fruit scones in the Ninja Foodi
- Ninja Foodi white rice
- Pasta bake in the Ninja Foodi
- Ninja Foodi roast beef
- Ninja Foodi chicken fajitas
- Roast chicken in the Ninja Foodi
- Chicken tikka in the Ninja Foodi
- Pulled pork in the Ninja Foodi
- Ninja Foodi chicken kebabs
- Ninja Foodi hunters chicken
- BBQ chicken breast in the Ninja Foodi
- Ninja Foodi fish fingers
- Pressure cooker spaghetti
- Pressure cooker spaghetti and meatballs
- Mashed potatoes in the pressure cooker
- Ninja Foodi roast potatoes
- Beef chilli in the Ninja Foodi
- BBQ ribs in the Ninja Foodi
- Ninja Foodi baked potatoes
- Ninja Foodi gammon joint
- Chicken wings in the Ninja Foodi
- Ninja Foodi cheese scones
- Ninja Foodi apple crumble
Pies / pie fillings
Whether you want to use up some leftover roast dinner meat, or just want to serve a hearty meal, a pie is always a winner!
You can make your own pastry, if you want to save money, or use shop bought ready rolled pastry if you’re looking to save some time instead.
- Slow cooker chicken and mushroom pie filling
- Cottage pie in the slow cooker
- Beef hotpot
- Chicken and spinach filo pie
- Fish pie with leeks
- Easy chicken pie recipe
We love a takeaway, but we don’t love the price tag. When I’m looking to save some money, but perhaps have more of a special meal, these are some of the recipes that I like to make.
We do still order takeaways, from time to time, as a treat, but I love that you can recreate so many amazing dishes at home for a fraction of the price, and without them swimming in oil too!
- Salt and pepper chicken
- Pizza dough (made in the bread maker)
- Salt and pepper chips
- Chicken fajita triangles and what to serve with fajitas
- Burger pie
- Calzone recipe
- Moroccan lamb burgers
- Slow cooker BBQ ribs
- Sesame prawn toast
Whether it is making pasta from scratch, or just knocking up a tasty sauce, this is a great way to enjoy a filling meal, for super cheap.
Homemade pasta and sauce can cost under £1 per portion, especially if you make it in larger batches. I love packing pasta sauces full of vegetables, and then blending into a fine sauce, as even my fussy eaters will eat pasta and sauce!
- Pasta sauce recipe
- Kale tomato pasta sauce
- Kale, sausage and tomato pasta
- Fresh pasta recipe
- Bacon mac and cheese pasta bake
- Mince pasta bake
- Cajun chicken pasta
- Chicken fajita pasta
Homemade bread has to be a smell that really can’t be beaten. I think when you enter a home, and can smell bread baking, that it is just so a welcoming scent right away.
Making your own bread is often simple, tasty and can give surprisingly tasty results, especially if you’re used to heavily processed bread from the supermarket.
- Chocolate chip brioche rolls
- Tear and share bread
- Soft white rolls
- Cheese scones
- No yeast flatbreads
- Simple tortilla recipe
- Garlic bread
- Air fryer croutons
- Air fryer bread rolls
Having a meal with family is something that we enjoy from time to time, and I love nothing more than to make up a tasty dessert for us all to enjoy.
Some of these desserts are ideal to make in a batch and then freeze to enjoy in single servings throughout the weeks ahead. I find this a great way to enjoy sweet treats, without spending too much money.
- Banana bread
- Banana chocolate chip muffins
- Dairy free blueberry muffins
- Gingerbread recipe
- Individual flapjacks
- Oat biscuits
- 3 ingredient mug cake
- Chocolate ripple cheesecake
- Triple chocolate muffins
- Midnight cookies
- Millionaire’s shortbread
- Chocolate chip muffins
- Lemon poppyseed muffins
- Dairy free fruit pancakes
- Peanut brittle
- Dairy free fruit lollies
- Rhubarb and pineapple crumble
- Air fryer rhubarb crumble
- Air fryer apple crumble
- Movie mix
During the warmer months we tend to have more guests and as such I have a little selection of super simple party food recipes that I like to whip up in a hurry.
Using sheets of puff pastry, and sauces of choices, can be a great way to make something for a crowd, with minimal effort but maximum results!
- Easy shortcrust pastry
- Cheese and onion quiche
- Dairy free cheese and tomato pinwheels
- Cheese straws
- Vegan coleslaw
Sauces; marinades, dry rubs, sauces and seasonings
Processed sauces are often packed full of sugar and salt, to give them more flavour, and so making your own version can be a great way to be a little more heart healthy, without spending too much money.
Homemade dips tend to take just a few minutes to make and give the wow factor to your homemade Fakeaway night!
- Brown sugar BBQ sauce
- Salted caramel sauce
- Tomato and chilli salsa
- Roasted tomato pizza sauce
- Garlic and herb dip
- Chocolate sauce (without cream)
- Peri peri seasoning
- Cajun seasoning
- Fajita seasoning
- Mexican spice blend
- Nacho cheese sauce
Here are an array of recipes that don’t really have many accompaniments for their own category, but that I still wanted to share with you!
A little mixture of quick lunch and breakfast ideas plus a few treats to serve to visiting guests!
- Tuna fishcakes
- Spicy parsnip soup
- Nutribullet iced coffee
- Oven baked hash browns
- Homemade garlic butter
- 15 minute spaghetti bolognese
- Bacon, sausage and egg wrap
- Breakfast grazing platter
- Toppings for chips
Other posts to help you make your meals go a little further:
These are posts that don’t technically contain recipes, however, if you’re looking to cook from scratch more, and make your money go a little further, I really think they’ll bring some value for you!
- How to make a roast chicken stretch to multiple meals
- Meal planning with mince
- How to freeze fresh herbs
- 7 great uses for your food processor
- Meal planning tips
- How to freeze blackberries
- 9 ridiculously easy ways to cut down on food waste
- How to prepare salads in advance
- What to serve with fajitas
- Earn money back on your food shopping with Shopmium
- Save money on your food shopping
- How to avoid overspending on your groceries
Allergy friendly dinners:
We’ve got two children, both of whom have had allergies in some form, and so we’ve become a bit of a dab hand at cooking without dairy, soya and/or gluten. Here are some of my favourite recipes from another one of my websites:
- Red pepper pasta sauce [DF, GF, SF]
- Turkey mince cottage pie in the slow cooker [DF, SF, GF]
- Dairy and gluten free potato waffle [DF, GF, SF]
- Slow cooker gluten free sausage cassoulet [DF, GF, SF]
- Slow cooker lasagne recipe [GF]
- Individual toad in the hole [DF, GF, SF]
Allergy friendly desserts:
Here are a small selection of dairy, gluten and soya free recipes! All very simple to make, and great for hungry little ones.
- Gluten free jam tarts [DF, GF, SF]
- Gluten free shortcrust pastry [DF, GF, SF]
- Gluten free cornflake tart [DF, SF, GF]
- Dairy and gluten free pancakes [DF, SF, GF]
- Gluten-free jam drops (AD) [DF, SF, GF]
- Glazed gluten-free puff pastry doughnut recipe [DF, GF, SF]