Recently I harvested 700g of blackberries – in just one visit to the bushes along our walk to school! Obviously, I am really pleased, as foraging is fun with little ones, but I didn’t have time to use them up. This is how to freeze blackberries and also I have some lovely blackberry recipes below too! My …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 32. I am married to Thomas and we have one daughter, Daisy Blue. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- Very best air fryer chips recipe (fries & chunky chips too!)
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- Air fryer potato wedges
- Slow cooker gammon joint with balsamic & orange glaze
- Read my Nutribullet iced coffee recipe - delicious and super easy!
- Dylon fabric dye - does it work? I answer your questions!
- Airfryer parsnips recipe (honey glazed)
- Air fryer sausages
- Top tips for drying clothes in a flat
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.