Recently I decided to make a cheese and onion quiche to use up some double cream and eggs that I had about to go past their best. I love frugal recipes that use up leftover items in the fridge. It’s a great way to cut down on food waste. This recipe is really simple and whether …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 32. I am married to Thomas and we have one daughter, Daisy Blue. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How to make perfect chips in the airfryer - my airfryer fries recipe
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- What can you cook in an air fryer? UK air fryer recipes
- Air fryer sausages
- Slow cooker hunters chicken
- Airfryer parsnips recipe (honey glazed)
- How to freeze fresh herbs such as sage, rosemary & thyme
- Everything you need to know about the Russell Hobbs slow cooker
- Homemade oat biscuits - similar to Hobnobs!
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.