When my daughter was born, in March 2016, the clocks changing wasn’t a big deal to us. We didn’t have any sort of routine then so we just changed our clocks and that was that. Life was super simple. Now adjusting to the clocks going forward is a real concern for us! Our daughter goes to …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 32. I am married to Thomas and we have one daughter, Daisy Blue. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Very best air fryer chips recipe (fries & chunky chips too!)
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- Hello Instagram lovelies!
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- Air fryer potato wedges
- Read my Nutribullet iced coffee recipe - delicious and super easy!
- What to expect: Wearing a 24 hour blood pressure monitor
- How to cook rice in the slow cooker
- Slow cooker hunters chicken
- Dylon fabric dye - does it work? I answer your questions!
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.