I love making a nice hearty meal for my family when we get together. There is something so nice about a good, warming, filling meal and this chicken and spinach filo pie is one of my absolute favourites! I’ve made this at least 50 times, and it is a hit every time. I’ve also grown …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 32. I am married to Thomas and we have one daughter, Daisy Blue. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Very best air fryer chips recipe (fries & chunky chips too!)
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- Air fryer sausages
- Slow cooker gammon joint with balsamic & orange glaze
- Read my Nutribullet iced coffee recipe - delicious and super easy!
- What can you cook in an air fryer? UK air fryer recipes
- Slow cooker hunters chicken
- Homemade oat biscuits - similar to Hobnobs!
- Airfryer parsnips recipe (honey glazed)
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.