I absolutely love to cook from scratch. If something is a favourite in this house at some point I’m going to try and make it myself. I find I can turn my hand to just about any meal, side or snack, and mostly enjoy it too. This homemade garlic butter is an absolute doddle to …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 32. I am married to Thomas and we have one daughter, Daisy Blue. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How to make perfect chips in the airfryer - my airfryer fries recipe
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- Slow cooker hunters chicken
- Review: Dry:Soon 3-Tier Heated Tower Airer from Lakeland
- Read my Nutribullet iced coffee recipe - delicious and super easy!
- What to expect: Wearing a 24 hour blood pressure monitor
- Slow cooker gammon joint with balsamic & orange glaze
- Air fryer sausages
- Top tips for drying clothes in a flat
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.