My wonderful husband and I are proud owners of an allotment. It can be a lot of work but it is really rewarding too. Each week we visit 2-3 times, which really isn’t enough. However, despite our limited time we manage to grow lots of things, and keep some alive year round. Such as herbs. Today I …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 33. I am married to Thomas and we have two daughters, Daisy and Aurora. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Very best air fryer chips recipe (fries & chunky chips too!)
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- What to expect: Wearing a 24 hour blood pressure monitor
- Slow cooker hunters chicken
- Read my Nutribullet iced coffee recipe - delicious and super easy!
- Dylon fabric dye - does it work? I answer your questions!
- How to freeze fresh herbs such as sage, rosemary & thyme
- Ultimate onion gravy recipe
- Air fryer sausages
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.