Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family have had a wonderful festive period. We’ve lots of time together and at the time of writing this Thomas has been enjoying a few well deserved days off work too. It’s been a bit of a weird Christmas this year, knowing that we are almost finished living …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 32. I am married to Thomas and we have one daughter, Daisy Blue. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How to make perfect chips in the airfryer - my airfryer fries recipe
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- Slow cooker hunters chicken
- Air fryer sausages
- How to cook rice in the slow cooker
- Top tips for drying clothes in a flat
- Slow cooker gammon joint with balsamic & orange glaze
- What can you cook in an air fryer? UK air fryer recipes
- Airfryer parsnips recipe (honey glazed)
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.