The base of many good recipes can start with the most simple of ingredients. I love easy shortcrust pastry as it is super simple to prepare, freezable and can form the base of many different recipes. It takes just minutes to prepare and you can save around 60-70%, at least, compared to buying it ready …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 32. I am married to Thomas and we have one daughter, Daisy Blue. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How to make perfect chips in the airfryer - my airfryer fries recipe
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- What can you cook in an air fryer? UK air fryer recipes
- Air fryer sausages
- Slow cooker hunters chicken
- Airfryer parsnips recipe (honey glazed)
- How to freeze fresh herbs such as sage, rosemary & thyme
- Everything you need to know about the Russell Hobbs slow cooker
- Homemade oat biscuits - similar to Hobnobs!
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.