Several years ago I made lots of nice monies. I took some of that nice monies, that I won matched betting, and I invested it into premium bonds. I have the maximum holding, £50,000. I’ve updated this post for 2021 with my earnings up to the 1st of April 2021 so I hope you find …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 32. I am married to Thomas and we have one daughter, Daisy Blue. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Very best air fryer chips recipe (fries & chunky chips too!)
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- Air fryer potato wedges
- Air fryer sausages
- Slow cooker hunters chicken
- What to expect: Wearing a 24 hour blood pressure monitor
- Dylon fabric dye - does it work? I answer your questions!
- Read my Nutribullet iced coffee recipe - delicious and super easy!
- Everything you need to know about the Russell Hobbs slow cooker
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.