Several years ago I made lots of nice monies. I took some of that nice monies, that I won matched betting, and I invested it into premium bonds. I have the maximum holding, £50,000. I’ve updated this post for 2021 with my earnings up to the 4th of October 2021 so I hope you find …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 33. I am married to Thomas and we have two daughters, Daisy and Aurora. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Very best air fryer chips recipe (fries & chunky chips too!)
- Vinted review and top tips for selling on Vinted
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- How to freeze fresh herbs such as sage, rosemary & thyme
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- Everything you need to know about the Russell Hobbs slow cooker
- Top tips for drying clothes in a flat
- Review: Dry:Soon 3-Tier Heated Tower Airer from Lakeland
- Gousto: your questions answered
- Dylon fabric dye - does it work? I answer your questions!
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.