We are the parents of a nine month old who has CMPA, FPIES and reflux. This means that we’ve had months of clearing up vomit and dealing with a baby in pain. I’m sure no parent wants to see their little one suffering and we don’t either. Over the last nine months we have been trying a …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 32. I am married to Thomas and we have one daughter, Daisy Blue. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Very best air fryer chips recipe (fries & chunky chips too!)
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- What to expect: Wearing a 24 hour blood pressure monitor
- What to pack for Centerparcs - to save money
- Read my Nutribullet iced coffee recipe - delicious and super easy!
- Air fryer sausages
- What can you cook in an air fryer? UK air fryer recipes
- Everything you need to know about the Russell Hobbs slow cooker
- Slow cooker hunters chicken
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.