AD. For the last few years I have been working hard to budget well. We have sinking funds, an emergency fund and we are careful to save throughout the year for upcoming one off events, such as weddings or special Birthdays. In 2020 together my husband and I saved, and budgeted, to spend £700 on …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 32. I am married to Thomas and we have one daughter, Daisy Blue. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Very best air fryer chips recipe (fries & chunky chips too!)
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- Slow cooker hunters chicken
- Air fryer sausages
- Airfryer parsnips recipe (honey glazed)
- Read my Nutribullet iced coffee recipe - delicious and super easy!
- What to expect: Wearing a 24 hour blood pressure monitor
- What can you cook in an air fryer? UK air fryer recipes
- Ultimate onion gravy recipe
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.