We are the parents of a nine month old who has CMPA and reflux. This means that we’ve had months of clearing up vomit and dealing with a baby in pain. I’m sure no parent wants to see their little one suffering and we don’t either. Over the last nine months we have been trying a number …
Looking for something specific?
I’m Katy, 32. I am married to Thomas and we have one daughter, Daisy Blue. I love to share my views on parenting, products, family life, personal finance and much more. I enjoy helping people make money, save money and change their lives for the better.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How to make perfect chips in the airfryer - my airfryer fries recipe
- Airfryer roast potatoes - Absolutely delicious AND so simple!
- How much do you really win on premium bonds? What I won with £50k of them!
- Review: Dry:Soon 3-Tier Heated Tower Airer from Lakeland
- Slow cooker hunters chicken
- How to freeze fresh herbs such as sage, rosemary & thyme
- Slow cooker gammon joint with balsamic & orange glaze
- What can you cook in an air fryer? UK air fryer recipes
- Read my Nutribullet iced coffee recipe - delicious and super easy!
- Top tips for drying clothes in a flat
This site uses affiliate links
Part of the income that I earn from this website comes from people using my affiliate links. ALL links are clearly marked with *. Clicking these links and signing up or making a purchase means I may earn a commission.